Our work together may include but is not limited to the following:
- Create value added product(s) that will generate more income than currently experiencing.
- Create a marketing plan to launch a new value added product(s).
- Training to reposition services from tactical administrative to a strategic value added partnership.
- Training for sales conversation that emphasize the added value you bring to your clients.
Measures of success
- An inventory of skills and abilities.
- An evaluation of market needs.
- Value added product(s) are conceptualized and documented.
- A campaign to launch the ‘new’ product using social media, email, face-to-face networking. The campaign to include goals and target dates.
- A schedule of product offerings and fees. Moving away from charging on an hourly basis to a project based, value added fee.
- Confidence selling new products with a strategic partner mindset.
Value to my clients
With new value added products, and moving away from tactical to strategic product partnerships, my clients are able to charge the fees they need to reach their income goals. By de-emphasizing hourly rates and introducing value added, project based fees my clients will be more competitive in the marketplace.
Fees for this work will depend on the size of the project. Set up an “Earn What Your Worth” strategy session with Patty Tanji today. https://www.timetrade.com/book/NHSXQ